Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 30
Total Time : 40
2 chicken breasts
2 tsp paprika
1.5 tsp cumin
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tsbp red wine vinegar
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1. Rub the chicken with the cumin and the smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 190c.
3. Fry the chicken on both sides in a frying pan, browning both sides to get a crusty spiced outer layer to the chicken.
4. Add the chopped onion, ketchup and chopped tomatoes to the pan, along with the vinegar.
5. Cover the pan with foil and place in the oven or place all the contents into an oven proof casserole dish.
6. Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes
7. After this time, remove the dish from the oven and carefully remove the foil.
8. Using two forks, shred the chicken into strands.
9. Taste, add some salt and pepper if needed, and if the sauce is too thin add it back to the oven (without the chicken) to cook uncovered for 5 more minutes before mixing it altogether.
10. Serve with wedges or rice salad or flatbreads.
Please Login to comment