Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 5
Total Time : 20
2 tsp Coffee
4 tsp Sugar
2 tsp Water
2 Cup Cold Milk
* In a cup take 2tsp instant coffee.
* Then add 4tsp Sugar. Or ( As per your taste)
* After that add few drops of water and start beating with spoon or hand blender.
* Beat till it gets light and fluffy.
Now take a serving glass and fill few ice cubes and pour the milk.
* Top the glass with beaten coffee.
* Mix well and enjoy the chilled coffee.
Note: You can add Hershey's syrup for garnishing and chocolatey taste.
Please Login to comment