Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 30
1. In a blender add coriander leaves, mint, 1/2 onion, garlic, ginger, green chili, coconut, tomatoes, black pepper, cloves, salt and blend/grind to a smooth paste
2. at a saucepan or stockpot and once the oil is hot add bay leaves and the other 1/2 of chopped onion. Saute it for a minute until the onions are lightly browned.
3. Add the above paste to the onions and saute it for 2 mins more.
4. Add two and 1/2 cups of water , dried shrimp and bring the curry to a boil.
5. When it starts bubbling, add the shrimp and cook for 7 to ten minutes.
Please Login to comment