Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 25
drumstick leaves 5-6 cups
Roasted yellow moong dal .25 cups
mustard oil 2 tsp
garlic cloves 10-12 nos
punch phoran .75 tsp
dry red chilli 1 nos
salt .5 tsp
1. Boil the moong dal with a little salt and water and keep them aside.
2. Heat a Kadai and put oil in it. Then add the punch phoran in it.
3. When mustard in the punch phoran crackle starts then add the mashed garlic cloves and dry red chilli in it.
4. When all the mustard crackle and garlic cloves change their colour then add the mashed drumstick leaves in it.
5. Mix it well and add salt and boiled moong dal in it and mix it well.
6. Again cook it for 3-4 minutes without covering any lid.
7. Then switch off the flame. Now the moong moringa stir fry is ready.
8. Serve hot with rice, dal as a side dish.
Please Login to comment