Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 30
Paneer/Cottage Cheese cubed 250 gms
Onions roughly chopped 1 nos
Spinach roughly chopped 2 cups
Curd / Yogurt 2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves 2 tbsp
Tomato roughly chopped 1 nos
Kasoori Methi /Dried Fenugreek Leaf 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Cloves 3-4 nos
Black Pepper corns 3-4 nos
Cinnamon Stick 1 inch
turmeric powder 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder 1 1/2 tbsp
Garam Masala 1 tbsp
Coriander Cumin Powder 1 1/2 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Water 1/2 cups
Oil 1-2 tbsp
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan/wok on medium.
2. Add roughly chopped onion and saute for a minute.
3. Add roughly chopped tomato and ginger garlic paste, saute them for 2 minutes. Keep the flame on medium.
4. Add roughly chopped spinach and coriander leaf, mix and saute for 2 minutes or till the greens get cooked nicely.
5. Once the mixture is ready, take out the mixture in a plate/bowl and let it cool down completely.
6. Once the mixture cools down, make the fine paste out of it and keep it side.
7. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a wok/pan, add cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorn and cinnamon stick. Let all the whole spices crackle.
8. Add the spinach mixture and let it cook for 2–3 minutes or till its color turns little darker.
9. Add the seasonings along with salt and mix well. Cook them till mixture starts separating oil. Keep the flame on medium.
10. Turn the flame on low and add curd/yogurt, mix well the curd/yogurt in the mixture and let it cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
11. Add cubed paneer/ cottage cheese, coat well in the sauce, cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes on medium-low flame.
12. Add dried fenugreek leaf/ kasoori methi, mix well and let it simmer for 5 minutes on medium-low flame.13. Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite naan / rice/ roti.
Please Login to comment