Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 30
Total Time : 40
1. Make Green paste grind ingredients 8 to 14, Add some water and make a smooth paste.
2. In a pan heat oil and splutter cumin seeds
3. Add the Green Paste.Saute it for 5 minutes.
4. Then add chicken and some salt, saute it for 2 minutes.Cook on a low heat without water.Let it cook till the chicken is tender
5. Then add the coconut milk and stir well for 5 minutes.
6. Then add lemon juice and garam masala and saute it for few minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with anything .
Please Login to comment