Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 600
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 620
For Moong Idli-1 cup Moong (Green Dal) 1/2 cup urad dal (white lentils ) Salt as per taste Water as required
For Coconut-Mint Chutney - Ingredients 1 cup chopped coconut pieces 1 cup mint leaves 2 TSP sugar 1 TSP salt 1/2 TSP ginger paste 2 Green Chillies 1 tsp cumin seeds 2 tsp white lentils (Urad dal) 1 pinch asafoetida (hing) 2 tsp Mustard seed 5-6 curry leaves Handful coriander leaves 1/2 cup water 2 tap oil
Moong Idli - 1) Wash moong and urad dal (white lentils ) and soak for 4 hours seperately.
2) Now make a fine paste of moong and urad dal. Add salt as per taste. Rest it for minimum 6 hours.
3) Now grease idli plates. Add Idli batter and steam for 13 minutes.
4) Remove Idlies and serve with Coconut-Mint Chutney .
1)Wash the coconut pieces.
2) In a grinder jar add coconut, chillies, ginger paste, cumin,mint leaves, coriander leaves,salt, sugar and make fine paste. Add little water and make smooth paste.
3) Roast the white lentils.
4) In a pan heat oil and add asafoetida, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Once it's crackle add roasted white lentils and off the flame. Now pour this to prepared mixture of coconut and give a mix.
5) Coconut - Mint chutney is ready to serve.
Please Login to comment