Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 5
Total Time : 15
1. Coffee Powder - 2 tsp
2. Milk - 1 cup ( warm or chilled)
3. Water - 1/4 cup
4. Iced Milk Cube's - 5-6 [ if using warm milk then add some few extra cube's)
5. Caster Sugar - as per taste
6. Cocoa Powder - 1/4 tsp (optional)
7. Vannila/ Chocolate ice-cream - 2 scoop's
8. Chocolate sauce
1. Firstly, add cocoa powder (optional),coffee powder in warm water.
2. Now in a blender add milk, iced milk cube's, coffee liquor ( 1st step), caster sugar and ice cream ( optional) and mix it.
3. Make sure it Taste's like you want.
4. Now your cold coffee is ready to serve just garnish with some ice cream , chocolate sauce and lots of love.
Please Login to comment