Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 30
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 45
1 cup soaked broken wheat (dalia)
1/2 cup boiled vegetables (green peas, corn kernels-- seasonal)
2 boiled potatoes, peeled & grated
5 tablespoon Paneer, grated
1/3 cup soya chunks, soked and grind
1/2 cup cornflakes crumbs
1/2 cup Cornflour batter ( cornflour and water mix)
1 onion, chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1 carrot, gratted
1 teaspoon, ginger-garlic paste
1 green chili, finely chopped
2 teaspoon coriander leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon chaat masala
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tsp, Salt as per taste
2 cups Oil for frying ( I Use Rice Bran Oil)
8 candy stick
1. Take bowl. Add soaked Dalia. Add potatoes, boiled vegetables,paneer, soya chunk crush, onions, green chilies, capsicums, carrot, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, along with all the spices to a large mixing bowl. Mix everything well to combine. Last add salt to taste.
2. Divide the dalia mixture into 7-8 portions. Make a ball of each portion, and flatten between your palms into the shape of a small lollipop /tikki/cutlet. ( Shape as per your Idea) Coat each lollipops with cornflour mix and cornflakes crumbs.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium-heat.
4. Fry all the lollypops from both sides till they turn golden coloured and crisp.
5. Serve hot with ketchup or Chuteny or Mayonnaise.
Please Login to comment