Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 30
1 Pizza Base
2 table spoon ketchup
4 pieces of Garlic
5 black pepper
1 block mozrella cheez
1 tablespoon origano
1 tablespoon chilli flakes
2 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Take a pan.
2. Put butter and origano in the pan.
3. Immediately put onion and capsicum in the pan as it takes long time to saute. Once it is done put capsicum, tomato and cucumber in the pan. Let it saute for 8 mins in midium flame.
4. Once this has been done, put salt as per our taste and black pepper in it.
5. Now grinde the garlic in the grinder.
6. Take pizza base, apply butter and garlic on the base. Spread some ketchup and put the mixture we had prepared from the veggies.
7. Now put the cheese with the help of grater and put 1 tea spoon olive oil in it. Once this is done. put ketchup in circular part on pizza and butter. once this is ready set the microwave temperature and put the pizza in it. kindly note if you do not have microwave , we can make it in tawa as well and its ready.
Please Login to comment