Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 25
Cook Time : 40
Total Time : 65
1) 250gm Maida
2) 1tsp Dry Yeast
3) 25gm Amul Butter
4) Salt 1tsp
5) Honey- 2tbsp
6) Amul Cheese Cube -1cube
7) Luke warm milk as required to make a soft dough
8) Rice Bran Vegetable Oil
1) Take luke warm milk put yeast in it, keep aside for few minutes for fermenting.
2) Take a paraat add maida, amul butter, salt, honey & cheeze cube, make a soft dough of it using that yeast milk which we kept aside for fermenting at earlier stage.
3) Keep dough covered with a wet cloth for 10-15min.
4) Know after keeping 10-15min, make a roti of it & cut into roundels, using cookie cutter as shown in the picture.
5) know keep roundels covered with a wet cloth for 35-40min, so that it froths well.
6) Know lastly take rice bran vegetable oil and deep fry the balls on sim flame till it's golden in colour.
7) Serve hot or luke warm.
Please Login to comment