Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 30
3/4 Cup Wheat Flour, 1 Tspn Coco powder, 1/2 Tspn Baking powder, 1/2 Tspn Baking soda, 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar(As per your taste you can increase or decrease), 2 Tblspn Ghee, 1/2 Cup Milk, 1/2 Tspn Vanilla essence, Few Alomends chopped
1) Remove the whistle and black ring/seal of cooker. - Preheat the cooker for 10 minutes. - Grease a pan with Ghee.
2)Mix all the dry ingredients well.
3)Add Vanilla essence,Ghee.
4) Now add Milk little by little by taking care of consistency.
5) Beat the mixture in one direction only till become soft.
6) Pour the mixture in a greased pan. Add almonds in it. -Tap it twice and keep the pan in cooker. - Avoid direct contact between pan and cooker by adding salt bed and put a stand .
7) For first 3-4 minutes keep the flame high. After that bake on low flame for 10-15 minutes. - Now check your cake with help of toothpick or knife, if it comes out clean your cake is ready.
8) Remove pan from cooker, let it cool down and then remove cake in to plate.
9) Cut into mini heart shape with help of cookies cutter.
Please Login to comment