Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 40
Total Time : 55
All purpose flour 1 cup
Baking powder -1tspn
Baking soda -/2tspn
Chhachh -1/2 cup
Powdered sugar -1/2 cup
Vanilla essence -1tspn
Tinned pineapple 1/4 cup chopped
Kiwi-1/4 cup chopped
Whipped cream -1 /2 kg.
1) take all dry ingredients and mix well together and sieve it.
2) in another bowl take chhachh and sugar mix well together and add baking soda.
3) mix dry mixture into the wet on and add oil and essence and mix them properly
4) than pour it thin layer into the greased tin.bake it oven at 180degree temperature.
5 )After 40 minuts check it, take out and cool it.
6) For frosting : take wipe cream and whipped it till it gets fluffy.
7) unmold cake and cut it into two equal layer.soak it with the sugar syrup.
8) In a cake cardboard arrange a layer of cake on it and apply thin layer of whipped cream than put another layer of cake on it and apply thin layer of whipped cream.
9) Now apply a thin layer of whipped cream around the cake and cover it.
Please Login to comment