Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 40
Total Time : 60
All purpose flour -2 cup
Baking powder -2tspn
Baking soda -1,1/2tspn
Vanilla essence -1tspn
Powdered sugar -1/4 cup
White Chocolate -400gm
Rose Petals -1/4 cup chopped
Pishta -1/4 cup chopped
1) Take all the dry ingredients in a siever and sieve them on a bowl.
2) Take a bowl mix butter, milk maid, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence and beat it with a beater for 2-3 minutes
3) Now add dry mixture in a wet one. Mix them well. together.
4) Now pour thin better into a greased tin.
5)Bake it oven at 180 degree temperatures.
6) After 40 minutes check it, take out it and cool it.
For chocolate strips.... ) Take chocolate in a double boiler and metl it properly.
8) remove from heat and cool it till coming in room temperature.
9) than pour it on chocolate sheet in spread it equally. And spread rose petals and pista over it.
10) Let it cool and cut in equal square strips.
11) For frosting: Take wipe cream in a bowl and whipped well till it get fluffy.
12) Unmold the cake and cut it 2 equal parts. Soak all layers with sugar syrup.
13) Now take a cake cardboard and apply a layer of cake on it and apply thin layer of whipped cream than put another layer of cake on it and apply thin layer of whipped cream .
Now apply a thin layer of whipped cream around the cake and cover it.
15) Now arrange the seagulls of Rasmalai and arrange rose petals between them and add chocolate strips around the cake.
Please Login to comment