Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 30
Cook Time : 25
Total Time : 55
All purpose flour 1 cup
Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
Powder Sugar 3/4 cup +2 tablespoon
Baking soda 1 teaspoon
Salt less than 1 teaspoon
Vegetable Oil 1/3 cup
Milk 1 cup
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
Coffee Powder 1/2 tsp
Fresh strawberry slices for garnish 1/2 cup
Whipped cream 1 cup
Strawberry puree 1/2 cup
1. Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
2. Grease a round 8 inch cake tin and keep aside.
3. In a bowl sieve flour, soda , cocoa powder , sugar powder, and salt.
4. In another bowl mix milk, oil, Sprig vanilla extract, and slowly add the dry ingredients to this mixing properly not leaving any lumps.
5. Add vinegar and mix well and transfer to greased tin and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Meanwhile whip the cream and strawberry puree and refrigerate it.
Cut the strawberry into slices .
8. Once the cake is done, Remove and keep on rack for 15 minutes and then unmould it.
9. Once the cake is fully cooled, pour cream on it and garnish it with strawberry slices.
Please Login to comment