Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 35
Total Time : 55
* 1 cup quick cooking oats( slightly crushed)
* 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/4 cup all purpose flour
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 cup water
* 3/4 cup jaggery
* 1 tbsp vinegar
* 1/2 cup oil
* 1/2 tsp Sprig Vanilla extract
* 2 tbsp. chopped almonds
* 2 tsp. baking powder
* 1 tsp. baking soda
* 1/2 tsp. salt
Grease bread baking tin with oil and preheat it at 190°C for 10 minutes.
2. Take a bowl and add slightly crushed oats, whole-wheat flour, maida,salt, chopped almonds, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
3. In another bowl add jaggery, water and heat it . Add jaggery to it to melt. Once the jaggery melts add oil and beat well.Add Sprig Vanilla extract and mix.
4. Keep adding the dry ingredients in small quantity into the wet ingredients and mix well .
5. Add vinegar and quickly mix well.
6. Pour the batter into a baking tin. Sprinkle a tsp of Oats on the batter and little chopped almonds .Place the tin in a pre heated oven and bake at 190°C for 30 -35 minutes or till the top turns golden brown in color.
7. Take out from the oven and insert a clean knife, if it comes out clean the bread it done.
8. Place the cake tin on the rack for 15-20 minutes. Run a knife on all four sides of the cake tin and transfer the cake on a flat board.
9. Cool it completely and then slice the cake.
10. Kids would love having it with Nutella Spread.
Please Login to comment