1. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine vanilla, vinegar, oil and water. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until completely combined and no lumps remain.
4. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 square pan two pans. Divide equally, so that we get two thin cakes from this cake batter.
5. Bake in a preheated 170 degree C ..for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
Remove the cakes from oven and set aside to cool completely.
You have to start the frosting when the cake is cooling.
Take the cream in a pan and start heating it. As soon as it heats up , switch off the flame .
8. Take another bowl add chopped chocolate , add the warm cream and whisk till chocolate melts.Add butter to it.
Set aside for 30mins to firm.
Whisk well . Frosting is done.
Now take cooled cake, spread frosting all over it and sandwich with the other cake. Spread frosting all over the cake and let it set in fridge for 30 mins.
Slice and serve..