Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 20
• White or Brown Bread slices – 6
• Butter – 2 tsp
• Oregano – ¼ tsp
• Chilli Flakes – ¼ tsp
• Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
• Chopped Red & Yellow Bell Pepper – ¼ cup
• Chopped Green Bell Pepper – ¼ cup
• Chopped Broccoli – ¼ cup
• Boiled Sweet Corn Kernels – ¼ cup
• Chopped Onions – ¼ cup
• Grated Mozzarella Cheese – ½ cup
• Grated Processed Cheese – ¼ cup
• Oregano or Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
• Black Pepper Salt – ½ tsp
• Salt – ¼ tsp
With the help of rolling pin, roll the Bread very thinly by applying pressure.
Cut the round shaped from each slice of the Bread with the help of large size Katori.
In a mixing bowl, add Butter, Chilli Flakes, Oregano and Black Pepper, mix well and keep aside.
In another mixing bowl, add chopped Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow and Green), chopped Broccoli, Onions, Boiled Sweet Corns, Processed Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese.
Then add mixed herbs, Chilli Flakes, Black pepper powder and Salt.
Mix all the together and the stuffing is ready.
Take each of the Bread round Katori and spread the Butter mixture in Katori evenly.
Now place the Bread Katori in a muffin tray forming a cup shape.
Add I tsp of stuffing to all the cups.
Lastly add the topping of Mozzarella Cheese and place the tray in preheated Oven.
Bake the Bread cups at 180deg C for 8 - 10 Min.
Remove from muffin tray and garnish with Chilli Flakes and some Oregano.
Please Login to comment