Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 30
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 1 red onion, diced
* 2 carrots, diced
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 5 ripened tomatoes, diced
* 1 tbsp tomato paste
* 8 fresh basil leaves
1 tsp or more salt to taste
3 cups water or vegetable stock
* 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, plus more to taste
3/4 cup milk
1. Heat the olive oil in a large, deep stock pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and carrots and saute for 8-10 minutes, until tender.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, chicken stock, salt, and pepper and stir well.
5. Bring the soup to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until the tomatoes are very tender.
Blend all until pureed
Add this back to the pot, and add milk and stir well.
Add salt and pepper to season it..
Please Login to comment