Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 35
1 cup Rice flour
1/4 cup Besan
2 spoons Roasted bengal gram powder
1 spoon Salt
1.5 spoon Red chilli powder
4 spoons Butter
1 spoon Ajwain
500 gms Oil to fry
1. Prepare tomato purée and keep aside.
2. Take all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well
3. Now add tomato purée little by little to the dry ingredients and mix them really well to form a tight dough. (Water shouldn’t be used)
4. Grease the chakli presser with oil, use the ''star'' mould , fill the presser with prepared dough and directly press muruku inside the hot oil
5. In medium flame fry the murukus/chaklis till crisp and color change and take them out on a paper towel once done.
6. When they come to room temperature, store them in an air tight container and serve when needed.
Please Login to comment