Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 20
1cup thickly grinded soaked chana dal paste (without water )
1 tsp coriander seeds , roasted and crushed
1 tsp funnel seeds
1/4tsp salt or to taste
1. Add, coriander seeds, fennel seeds and salt to chana dal paste and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
3. Flatten the chana dal mixture lightly using wet fingers to make a (4”) diameter vada of (¼”) thickness.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai, slide the vada in the hot oil and deep fry till light brown colour, over a medium flame.
5. Cut the vadas into long strips and deep fry again till they are golden brown and crisp.
Please Login to comment