Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 5
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 20
4 saragwani singh
3 tbsp besan
2 tbsp curd
1/2 inch ginger
Green chillies 4 to 5 or as to taste
Garlic cloves 4 to 5
Salt to taste 1
1 tbsp ghee
Pinch turmeric powder 1
1 Pinch sugar
1 tsp jeera
1 packet chass
1 glass water
1. Saragwani singh ko tod kar nase nikal kar water salt me boil kare till gets cooked
2. 1 bowl me chaas dahi besan dale or hand grinder se achese mix karle
3. Now add salt in 2nd step mixture and mix well. This is kadhi mixture.
4. Make paste of ginger, garlic and chillies (ggc)
5. Singh is cooked so take it out in a bowl and keep aside.
6. Now for vaghar take 2 tbsp ghee heat it and add jeera and saute
7. Now add ggc paste and saute
8. Now add kadhi mixture and water quantity as needed let it gets heat.
9. As its heated add turmeric powder and sugar and mix well.
10. Add saragwani singh and mix well.
11. Let it cook and gets boil.
Please Login to comment