Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 45
Total Time : 55
1.5 cups, All Purpose Flour
0.5 cups, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp, Instant Espresso Powder
2 tsp, Baking Powder
0.5 tsp, Salt
1 cup, Chopped Walnuts
0.5 cup, Chocolate Chips or Chunks (Optional)
0.5 cup, Soft Butter
1 cup, Sugar
1 cup, Greek Yogurt
0.5 tsp, Vanilla Extract
0.5 cup, Boiling Hot Water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F / 180C. Grease an 8×8 inch pan with butter and line with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, sieve and combine together all the dry ingredients except chopped walnuts and chocolate chips/chunks.
3. In a large bowl, cream the softened (not melted) butter and sugar together until well combined. Add in greek yogurt and whisk for inculcating air into the batter. Further, add the vanilla extract and whisk more.
4. Fold in dry ingredients to the batter in parts at a time to combine well. Add the hot water too as needed. Once the batter becomes smooth, fold in 0.5 cups of chopped walnuts and all chocolate chips/chunks in the batter.
5. Pour the batter onto lined parchment and top with remaining walnuts.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 mins. At the 15th minute mark, take out the pan and tap hard on kitchen counter 4-5 times until the top crackles.
7. Again, bake in the oven for 20-25 mins more or until a toothpick comes out clean. Wait for the brownies to cool down on a coling rack for an hour and then, serve warm or cold based on your preference.
Please Login to comment
Dash Of Lime