Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 50
Total Time : 60
Soyabean chunks - 1 cup
Yellow Bell Pepper - sliced, 1/2 cup
Red Bell Pepper - sliced, 1/2 cup
Capsicum - sliced, 1/2 cup
Onion - sliced, 1/2 cup
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves - 2 tablespoon, chopped
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon (as per taste)
Black Salt - 1 teaspoon
Refined Oil - 2 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon for wheat flour dough
Whole Wheat Flour - 11/2 cup
Tomato Ketchup - 3 to 4 tablespoon
1. Take whole wheat flour, little salt and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl and knead a smooth dough. Keep the dough aside for half an hour.
2. Now boil the soyabean chunks until they are tender. It takes 7 to 8 minutes time.
3. Later wash them under flowing water and drain the excess water by squeezing the chunks.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the soya chunks and stir them.
5. Add salt and garam masala powder and stir them for few minutes. Keep them aside.
6. Now make lemon size balls from the dough.
7. Take each ball and roll out a circle with diameter of 5 inch.
8. Put the roti on skillet and roast both sides well.
9. Now take each roti and in the middle portion place few soya chunks, sliced bell peppers (1 tablespoon each), capsicums, chopped coriander leaves and onions.
10. Sprinkle little black salt and black pepper powder on top of the stuffing.
11. Add ketchup in the stuffing and finally roll the roti to complete the soya roti roll.
Please Login to comment