Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 60
Total Time : 70
Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Salt - 1 teaspoon (as per taste)
Refined oil - 5 tablespoon
Paneer - 200 gms, cut in to cubes
Capsicum - 1 big, sliced
Onion - 2 medium, sliced
Ginger Paste - 11/2 teaspoon
Tomato Ketchup - 2 tablespoon
Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
1. Take whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and refined oil in a bowl. Add required water and knead a smooth dough. Leave it for half an hour.
2. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan and saute the paneer with little salt and keep them aside.
3. Now add the remaining oil and saute the onions for few minutes.
4. Next add the sliced capsicum and saute them well.
5. It's time to add the spices including ginger paste, red chilli powder, chaat masala and salt as per taste. Cook them well.
6. Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
7. Finally add the paneer and toss well with the spices. Keep the stuffing aside.
8. Now make big size balls from the dough. Roll each dough into a big circle like roti.
9. Heat a tawa and cook both sides of each roti.
10. Place a roti on a plate and place a portion of the stuffing on one side. Roll the roti and use a tooth pick to close it.
Please Login to comment