Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 30
Total Time : 45
Cheddar Cheese - 100 gms shredded
Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup softened and cut into pieces
Flour - 3/4 cup + a little more for dusting
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Milk - 1 tablespoon
Baking Powder - 1/8 teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C. Grease baking sheet or line with butter paper.
2. Take flour, salt, pepper powder and a pinch of baking powder and mix all together.
3. Now take softened butter, shredded cheese and the dry ingredients mixture in a mixer or food processor and pulse until it turns into coarse crumbs.
4. Next add milk and Pulse once or twice. Take the mixture out in a plate and knead like a dough.
5. Make lemon size balls from the dough and roll out dough to 1/8
6. Now cut dough into one inch squares using a pizza or pasty cutter.
7. Transfer the crackers into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until edges start to brown. Do not over cook. Let them cool completely on a wire rack.
8. After cooling you can store them in airtight container for up to 3 to 4 days.
Please Login to comment