Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 5
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 20
150 gm paneer (cubes)
2 large size onion finely chopped
3 medium size tomato puree
1 capsicum ( cut in julian)
1 tbsp cumin seed
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 tbsp red chilli
1 tbsp Coriander powder
3 tbsp oil
1/2 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp fenugreek
3 tbsp fresh cream
2 tbsp Ketchup
1. Take oil in a microsafe bowl.
2. Add cumin seed and put in microwave for 2 minutes on high.
3. Add ginger garlic paste mix it and put in micro for another 2 minutes.
4. Add onion, capsicum and mix it. Put in micro for another 4 minutes.
5. Take a bowl out add salt, red chilli, turmeric, coriander powder and mix well.
6. Now again put the bowl in microwave for 3 min on high.
7. Take out the bowl out and mix it. Add tomato puree . Mix it and again put the bowl in microwave for 2 min on high.
8. Take the bowl out add cream and mix and put again in microwave fir 2 minutes on high.
9. Take the bowl out add paneer cubes.
Please Login to comment