Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 45
Total Time : 55
Kasuri Menthi 3 tbs
Red chilli powder 3 tbs
Salt 2 tbs
Straight choppedGreen Chilles 4 nos
Chicken 400 gms
Bagara Flower 1 tbs
Tumeric powder 1 tbs
Chicken Masala 2 tbs
Onions 1 small cup
Water 1 small cup
Vinegar 1 tea spoon
Soya sauce 1 tbs
Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbs
Coriander leaves 5 no's.
Pudhina leaves 5 no's.
Khaju 5 no's
1. Clean the chicken
2. Heat the pan and pour oil in it.
3. Add chicken to the heated oil and place the cap on pan.
4. When chicken is half fried, add kasuri menthi, bagara flower, pinch of tumeric powder, lightly salt, little red chilli powder, ginger and garlic paste.
5. When the chicken is fried take it on cup.
6. Take another pan and pour oil, heat it up and add chopped green chilles.
7. Add ginger and garlic paste to fried chilles and then add onions.
8. Add khaju and fried chicken pieces to it and fry them.
9. Add water to it after 3 mins and boil it.
10. Add the ingredients which we leave on fry ( salt, chilli powder, masala, tumeric powder, kasuri menthii, bagara flower ).
11. Take the chicken curry and add cheese to it.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves and pudina.
Please Login to comment