Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 5
Total Time : 20
1. Mix all the ingredients except 1 cup oats and maida
2. Mix well and make a soft dough
3. Make small size balls out of the vegetables dough
4. Take maida and water ,make a medium thick batter
5. Dip one by one ball into the batter and coat with oats
6. Stick skewer to each oats coated balls
7. Heat oil and deep fry the balls at high flame
8. Fry till golden brown
9. Take out from the Kadhai on the pepper towel ,so that extra oil to absorb.
10. Serve hot with sauce.
Please Login to comment