Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 25
Alsi 4 tbsp
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Onion medium sized finely chopped 1 nos
Green chillies to taste finely chopped 2 nos
Mustard oil 1 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Water 1/3 cups
1. Heat a heavy bottom pan on high flame then reduce heat on medium flame.
2. Put alsi on pan and dry roast for 2- 3 minutes. It will be start cracking up and sound comes out switch off gas stove.
3. Take out from pan and cool it down for 5 minutes. Now make fine powder form it.
4. Add mustard oil, lemon juice, onion,chillies and salt in the mixture, mix very well. Add little bit water if it is too thick.
5. Serve this tasty and healthy chutney with lunch and dinner as a side dish or pickle.
6. People love to eat this chutney with rice.
Please Login to comment