Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 30
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottom kadai on high flame. Reduce flame to medium.
2. Add mustard seeds, crack for 30 seconds.
3. Now add green chillies,curry leaves in oil and fry for another 30 seconds.
4. Put onion, ginger and fry for 2 minutes. After this add carrot and cook for 2 minutes.
5. It's time to add samolina and fry for 5 minutes. Stir continues while cooking. Reduce flame to low heat.
6. Add 1.5 cup water, salt and stir very well. Put lid on kadai and cook it for 6 - 8 min.
7. Stir several times to coo it properly. Sprinkle coriander leaves before serve.
Please Login to comment