Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 30
1. Heat pressure cooker on high flame.
2. Now heat oil and reduce heat on medium.
3. Put fenugreek seeds and crack for 30 seconds.
4. Add chilly,crusted garlic and fry till garlic changes in pink colour
5. Now add chopped bottle gourd in cooker.Reduce heat to low flame.
6. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir several times.
7. Now add turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and put lid of pressure cooker. Give pressure of one whistle. Cool it down.
6. Open it, again start cooking on medium heat. Let it dry according to your preference.
7. While drying bottle gourd mash it with the back side of ladle. Stir several times while cooking.
8. Sprinkle coriander leaves and mix well.
9. Serve hot with chatpati/ paratha/ rice as a main vegetable. As it is less oily food item is very good option for weight loss program,diebetic,high blood pressure or heart disease patient.
Please Login to comment