Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 30
linguine noodles 12 ounces
vegetable oil 3 tbsp
skinless boneless chicken breasts 2 nos
red bell pepper, sliced 1 nos
broccoli, chopped 1 cups
portabello or shiitake mushrooms, sliced 4 ounces
peeled and grated fresh ginger 1 tbsp
chicken broth 1/2 cups
soy sauce 2 tbsp
ketchup 2 tbsp
cornstarch 1 tsp
sesame oil, or to taste 2-3 tsp
1. Bring medium size pan of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook them on medium heat for about 2 to 4 minutes (depending on thickness of noodles), or until barely tender. Drain and stir in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
2. In a large wok or skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over high heat, add chicken and stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
3. Add bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms and saute 1 minute then add ginger to the skillet and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl combine chicken stock, soy sauce, ketchup and cornstarch.
5. Add chicken, noodles, and broth mixture to the skillet and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Right before serving drizzle sesame oil.
Please Login to comment