Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 45
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 60
Boiled rice 500 gms
tomato 4 nos
Boiled potato 2 nos
onion 2 nos
green peas 50 gms
capsicum 1 nos
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Cooking oil 4 tbsp
Chopped coriander leaves 1-3 cups
Ready made pav bhaji masala 2 tsp
turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
* heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
* add onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame,keep stirring in between.
* add green peas and capsicum, mix it and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
* add ginger garlic paste, mix it and cook it for a minute on low flame.
* Add tomatoes mix it, cover the pan and cook it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
* add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix it well, cover the pan and cook it for a minute on low flame.
* add boiled potatoes
Add potatoes, pav bhaji masala powder and mix it properly.
* cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low medium flame.
* add boiled rice and salt, mix it cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
* add garam masala powder and coriander leaves
* Cover the pan and cook it for a minute on low flame.
* add lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix it properly.
Turn off the flame, tawa pulao is ready to serve
Please Login to comment