Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 25
Total Time : 45
Milk bread slices 8 nos
Milk 6 tbsp
Sugar 1 cups
Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Raisins( kismis) 10-12 nos
Water 1 1/2 cups
Cooking oil for fry 2 cups
Balls preparation :
* crush all the breads in a bowl, add milk and knead it into smooth dough.
* stuff one raisin (kismis) inside, seal the edges and make a ball by rolling it on your palm.
Make all the balls in the Same way, bread balls are ready to fry.
* heat oil in a pan and fry the bread balls on low flame until they turn brown.
* take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
Sugar Syrup preparation :
* heat a pan, add sugar and water, let it boil.
* When the syrup starts boiling simmer the heat to the medium flame.
Add cardamom powder, boil it for another 15 mins, stir in between.
Bread gulab jamun preparation :
* add the fried bread balls into the hot sugar syrup.
* boil it on medium heat for 2-3 minutes ( do not cover)
* turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit.
* bread gulab jamun is ready to serve.
Please Login to comment