Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 5
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 20
chicken leg piece, 10 nos
Ginger,skinned and diced 4 nos
Garlic, skinned and Diced 4 nos
Shallots, Skinned and Diced 5 nos
Cardamom pod, 3 nos
Cinnamon , Cut into small 2 nos
Cloves, 5-6 nos
Fennel Seeds 2 pinch
Black Peppercorns 6-8 nos
Curry Leaves, 1/2 cups
Red Chilli Powder, 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder, 1 tsp
Salt,to taste 1 tsp
Oil, For Deep Fry 1/2 litre
• Place ginger, garlic, shallots, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves , fennel seeds, curry leaves and pepper seeds in a blender or food processor. Blend and make a crushed form.
• Add spice powders and salt as per your taste in it. Blend again and make a paste form. Keep aside.
• Place chicken leg pieces in a big mixing bowl. Using a sharp knife, make 2 slits on both sides of each chicken legs.
• Marinate chicken legs with the masala paste.
• Make sure each chicken piece well covered with masala paste.
• Place it in an air-tight container and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
• Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
• Place marinated chicken pieces one by one and fry it in a medium heat.
• When both sides are gold brown, remove it from oil and place on kitchen towel/tissue to remove excess oil.
• Serve hot and crispy with chappathy or boiled rice and enjoy !
Please Login to comment