Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 5
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 15
1. Chop Onion, tomato, capsicum, mushroom (3-4), garlic and green chili. Keep the capsicum slices ready. In a bowl, add the Eggs.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables and salt. Mix it well.
3. Heat the non-stick pan with butter.
4. Put capsicum circle in the pan, and pour the egg mixture in the circle of the capsicum.
5. Cook it on a medium to low flame for 1-2 minutes till it is cooked, then flip it with the help of a spatula and cook from the other sides. Switch off the flame.
6. Apply butter on the bread slice and heat on medium flame till it is light golden spots appear and the bread becomes a little crispy. Switch off the flame.
7. Put the Omelette on the bread in layered form, i.e, the Egg capsicum and bread, one over the other. Enjoy!
Please Login to comment