Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 20
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 35
Chicken 2 cups
Curd 3 tbsp
Chickpea flour 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 pinch
turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Chaat masala 1 tsp
Green masala powder 1 tsp
All purpose flour 2 cups
Vegetable oil,for deep fryin 1/2 cups
onion 1 nos
carrot 1/2 cups
capsicum 1/2 cups
cabbage 1/2 cups
Soy sauce 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
spring onion 2 tbsp
Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce 1 tsp
Italian seasoning 1 tsp
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients mentioned in the table above ” Ingredients for chicken marinating ” and mix it well. Keep it aside for 2-3 hours.
2. Heat the pan with 2 tbsp oil and add chicken along with the marination. Cook it on a low flame till the chicken cooked properly. Keep it aside.
3. Now prepare the tacos. Sieve the flour and salt in a broad bowl. Add vegetable oil, mix it well. Add water and knead the flour well to make soft and pliable dough.
4. Cover the dough with muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 7-8 equal parts. Take one portion of the dough and roll it using a rolling pin like a chapatti.
6. Prick it with the fork so it won’t puff while frying. Now take rolling pin and fold the chapatti in a tacos shape as shown below in the image. You can also use glass to fold the chapatti.
7. Put the rolling pin along with the chapatti on the tawa for a few seconds so that the outer part of the chapati gets crispy.
8. Then remove the chapatti from the rolling pin very carefully. Heat another wok with oil and deep fry the tacos on low flame till golden and crisp from the outer sides. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
9. Heat another wok with oil and add onion. Fry it till translucent in color.
10. Add thinly sliced cabbage and capsicum. Stir fry on high flame for one minute.
11. Then add carrot, soy sauce, pepper powder, vinegar and salt. Fry it on high flame for another one minute. Switch off the flame. keep it aside for dressing in the tacos.
12. Take the tacos in a serving plate, put 3 tablespoon salad dressing, then put some fried chicken cubes.
13. Sprinkle some all purpose seasoning and chilli sauce. Finally, garnish with some more salad. Delicious Chicken tacos are ready to serve.
Please Login to comment