Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 5
Total Time : 15
Wheat flour 1 1/2 cups
Vegetable oil 5 tbsp
Salt .25 tsp
Water 1 cups
1. In a bowl, add flour, salt, and oil. Mix it well.
2. Add water and knead the flour well to make soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into 10-12 equal portions.
4. Take one portion of the dough and squeez them with palm of your hand.
5. Take two squeezed dough and apply some oil with a brush and then join them together.
6. Now, apply some flour and roll it like a thin chapatti.
7. This would look like a normal chapatti you normally make, put it on the hot tava.
8. Keep it on one side until it looks half cooked, then flip it over to half cook it from other the side as well, then flip it again.
9. When you notice light golden spots on the chapatti, put it on the stove directly so that they get fluffy.
10. When it gets fluffy, the two joined dough could be separated easily. Put it in a hot case to keep it hot for longer.
Please Login to comment