Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 480
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 495
Dosa rice 4 cups
Beaten rice 2 cups
Curd: 2 cups
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt(as per need) 2 tsp
Oil(for making dosa) 250 ml
1. Rinse and soak the rice for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind the flattened rice and set it aside.
3. Grind half portion of soaked rice using required amount of water.
4. Pour the batter into a large vessel.
5. Grind remaining half portion of soaked rice and flattened rice using required amount of water.
6. When it is done add curd and grind it for few seconds.
7. Pour the second batch of batter into the same vessel and stir.close the vessel and ferment it for 5-6 hours.
8. After fermenting add salt,sugar and mix well.if required add some water.
9. Heat the pan,grease it and pour the batter.don't spread it,let the batter to spread on its own.
10. Close the lid for few seconds.Open the lid and drizzle some oil over the dosa and take it out.
11. Serve it with sambar or butter and chutney.
Please Login to comment