Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 30
Cook Time : 15
Total Time : 45
rava 100 gms
water 1/2 cups
lemon juice 3 tsp
baking soda 1/4 tsp
salt (as per taste) 1 pinch
oil (for greasing the pan) 1 tbsp
onion (chopped) 1 nos
tomato(chopped) 1 nos
green chilli.( finely chopped) 1 nos
1. Mix the rava and water in a bowl.
2. Keep the batter to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile when the batter is resting,you can slice or chop the onions, tomatoes and green chilli.
4. Mix the chopped vegetables and keep aside.
5. After 30 minutes stir the batter again.
6. Then add 3 tsp lemon juice,salt and 1/4 tsp baking soda.
7. Stir and mix very well.
8. Heat a tawa or griddle and spread some oil.you can also use a nonstick pan.
9. Take the batter in a large serving spoon.
10. Pour the batter into tawa and spread it gently.don't spread too much.
11. When the batter is still raw from the top,add the vegetable mix. Gently press the vegetable mix with the spatula,so that they stick to the batter.
12. Drizzle some oil on the sides and the top.
13. When the base is cooked and lightly browned,flip gently.
14. Cook till the vegetables are light golden or golden.
15. Flip and serve hot with coconut chutney or coriander chutney.
Please Login to comment