Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 10
Cook Time : 20
Total Time : 30
1 tbsp + 1tsp Olive oil ,divided use
1 cup. broccoli, florets
1 cup. mushrooms, halved
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 tsp. salt and pepper ta taste
4 cloves of garlic, minced
3/4 cup. chicken broth
1 1/2 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. sesame oil
2 tsp. cornstarch
1. place 1 tsp of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium high heat .
2. add the broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper to the pan. cook for 5-6 min or untill vegtables are tender .
3. remove the vegetables from the pan, transfer it to a blate and cover to keep worm .
4. wipe the pan clean with a paper towel, then heat the remaining tbsp of olive oil over high heat .
5, add the chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper .
6. cook for 3-4 min per side, or untill chicken is browned and cooked through .
7. lower heat to medium, add the garlic and cook for 30 sec.
8. add the vegetables back to the pan .
9. in a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch .
10. pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring ti a simmer .
11. simmer for 1-2 min or untill sauce has just thickened .
12. serve immediately .
Please Login to comment