Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 15
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 25
300g (3 cups) chuck steak ,minced (or good quality beef minced, not too lean )
30g 1/4 CUP feshly grated Parmesan .
1 egg yolk .
1 Garlik Clove , crashed .
1 a few springs of coriander , chopped finely .
1 a Pinch of chili flakes .
1To serve :
4 slices of good melting cheese, Monterey Jack .
2 lettase leaves .
1/4 red onion , sliced thinIy .
1 Pickle , sliced.
2 large tomato , slices .
1 tbsp . Ketchup or Your Preferred burger Sauce .
2 burger buns .
1/2 tsp , salt
1. mix all the ingredients very well in a bowl , best using Your hands.
2. divide in half ,with wet hands Shape each Portion into a ball , Packing it tightly .
3. If you have a burger Presser use it to shape the burgers about 3cm thick .
4. chill the burgers ideally overnight ,and at least a couple of hours .
5. remove the burgers from the fridge half an hour before Cooking .
6. Heat the skillet untill smoking .
7. season the burgers on both sides with salt , cook them for 6-10 Min ,flipping sides every 30Sec .
8. in the meantime place to cheese slices in a non-stick pan over low heat ,when it melt take them off .
9. place a lettuce leaf on the bottom bun, followed by the burger, then the melted cheese, onion, Pickel and tomato. put the ketchup or sauce over the upper bun ,then close.
10. serve with chips.
Please Login to comment