Please connect to Internet to continue
Preparation Time : 25
Cook Time : 10
Total Time : 35
1 dozen(12), Eggs
1/2 cup diced, tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped, cooked chicken
1/2 cup crumbled, bacon
3 tbsp, mayonnaise
2 tbsp, dijon mustard
1/2 cup diced, Avocado
1tbsp, blue chesse and Bacon sliced into strips . for Garnish
1. Place the eggs in a large pot with One inch of cold water .Cover
2. Bring to a rolling boil, and remove the pot from heat. Let the eggs sit in the pot, covered for 8min.
3. Remove the eggs from water and immediately place in bath of ICE water for a few min
4. Remove shells and cut the egg in half (vertically - مستطيل)
5. Remove the yolk and place in a Bowl. Set the cooked whites aside on a serving tray.
6. In a large Bowl with the yolks place in the, salt and pepper, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, mayonnaise, and mustard . Mash until everything well incorporated.
7. Gently fold in the diced Avocado .
8. Fill each egge white with the mixture. Garnish the top with blue chesse and a small strip of bacon .
Please Login to comment